Friday, November 7, 2008

...Obama Wins!

Photographs by Danielle Lobosco.

Where were you on Election Night? . . . You should have been at Santos with Q-Tip, Diddy, Mark Ronson and Daniel Merriweather!

I was glued to the tube until I couldn’t bare it anymore. So, before I vomited on myself, I decided to get out of my apartment and head down to Q–Tip’s Album Release/Election Night Party at Santos. If I was going to vomit I wanted to be with other people who would be joining me. The setup was bananas. Too many projection screens blaring CNN than I could count. The anxiety in the room was palpable. Everyone paced around the dancefloor nervously, including Q-Tip. And then it happened . . . Red states were turning Blue and the vibe at Santos went from a nervous tension to absolute elation . . .we took Virginia and in mere moments it was projected that Obama would take the White House!



ClickHERE to view more photos from the night.

And check out VANITY FAIR's coverage of our party!

xo

No comments: